Series favourites Cantabile (The London Quartet) return with an eclectic seasonal programme sure to enchant! The Quartet has long been recognised to be one of Britain’s great vocal groups. For this concert, the Quartet (William Purefoy, Christopher O’Gorman, Mark Fleming and Michael Steffan) will be joined by Mike Pratt on bass, and Thames Concerts’ Artistic Director Ben Costello on piano.
Tickets on the door £16 (or at a discount via Ticketweb).
St Andrew’s Church,
Doors open 6.45pm
Concert starts 7.30pm
How to book
- On-line at an advance discount via www.ticketweb.uk
Audience members should bring email confirmation/identification to the event.
- In person: on the door at each event from 6.45pm (full price cash/cheque/card).
- For all concerts admission is free to under-16s and full-time students (subject to availability). Identification will be requested but tickets are not required.
- An individual great value season ticket gaining entry to all concerts costs just £60 and can be purchased directly from Thames Concerts moc.strecnocsemahtnull@ofni
- St Andrew’s Church is wheelchair accessible and accompanying carers are admitted free (carer tickets not required).
- It is not necessary to book tickets for the Farmers’ Market Day morning coffee concerts, but voluntary donations are gratefully accepted.
- Latecomers are only admitted during a suitable pause in the performances. Programmes may be subject to change at short notice. Thames Concerts reserves the right to refuse admission. Evening concerts are not suitable for children under the age of 6.
10% off on your concert day at the following local establishments:
(Show your email/programme to staff)