Thames Concerts is delighted to welcome distinguished pianist Antonio Oyarzabal to the 2023/24 Series, with his programme ‘La Muse Oubliée’, a celebration of women composers including Mana Zucca, Amy Beach, Florence Price, Élisabeth Jacquet de la Guerre, Mel Bonis, Cécile Chaminade, Lili Boulanger, Germaine Tailleferre, Emiliana de Zubeldía, María Luisa Escobar, Lucija Garuta & Vitezslava Kaprálová.
Tickets on the door £15 (or at a discount via Ticketweb).
St Andrew’s Church,
Doors open 6.45pm
Concert starts 7.30pm
How to book
- On-line at an advance discount via www.ticketweb.uk
Audience members should bring email confirmation/identification to the event.
- In person: on the door at each event from 6.45pm (full price cash/cheque/card).
- For all concerts admission is free to under-16s and full-time students (subject to availability). Identification will be requested but tickets are not required.
- An individual great value season ticket gaining entry to all concerts costs just £60 and can be purchased directly from Thames Concerts moc.strecnocsemahtnull@ofni
- St Andrew’s Church is wheelchair accessible and accompanying carers are admitted free (carer tickets not required).
- It is not necessary to book tickets for the Farmers’ Market Day morning coffee concerts, but voluntary donations are gratefully accepted.
- Latecomers are only admitted during a suitable pause in the performances. Programmes may be subject to change at short notice. Thames Concerts reserves the right to refuse admission. Evening concerts are not suitable for children under the age of 6.
10% off on your concert day at the following local establishments:
(Show your email/programme to staff)