Because of the ongoing internal roofing issues at St Andrew’s Church, this concert will now take place at the nearby St Mark’s Church, St Mark’s Hill, Surbiton KT6 4LS.
These two dynamic young performers present an eclectic programme for the first concert in this Thames Concerts 2022/23 Series.
Debussy – Beau Soir
Martino – A Gershwin Fantasy
Vaughan Williams – Six Studies in English Folk Song
Donato Lovreglio – La Traviata Fantasy
Manuel de Falla – Siete Canciones Populares
Bozza – Aria
Pedro Itturalde – Pequena Czardas
Admission £15 on the door (or at an advance discount via Ticketweb).
St Mark’s Church,
St Mark’s Hill,
Doors open 6.45pm
Concert starts 7.30pm
How to book
- On-line or by phone at an advance discount via www.ticketweb.uk / 08444 77 1000. Audience members should bring email confirmation/identification to the event.
- In person: on the door at each event from 6.45pm (full price cash/cheque/card).
- For all concerts admission is free to under-16s and full-time students (subject to availability). Identification will be requested but tickets are not required.
- An individual great value season ticket gaining entry to all concerts costs just £60 and can be purchased directly from Thames Concerts moc.strecnocsemahtnull@ofni.
- St Andrew’s Church is wheelchair accessible and accompanying carers are admitted free (carer tickets not required).
- It is not necessary to book tickets for the Farmers’ Market Day morning coffee concerts, but voluntary donations are gratefully accepted.
- Latecomers are only admitted during a suitable pause in the performances. Programmes may be subject to change at short notice. Thames Concerts reserves the right to refuse admission. Evening concerts are not suitable for children under the age of 6.
10% off on your concert day at the following local establishments:
(Show your email/programme to staff)