Thames Concerts deeply regrets that this concert by D’Arcy Trinkwon will no longer take place due to the latest lockdown measures. Any advance ticket purchases will be refunded by Ticketweb. We are hopeful that the remainder of the series will run as planned.
Thames Concerts’ 2020/21 Series welcomes the distinguished international concert organist D’Arcy Trinkwon.
Thames Concerts is one of London’s premiere recital series (established in the 1960s). Despite ongoing challenges to the whole music industry relating to the Covid-19 situation, we are proud that our concerts will continue to take place in a safe, regulated environment, the home of the series, St Andrew’s Church, Surbiton.
Admission £12 on the door (or at an advance discount via Ticketweb). Admission free (no ticket required) to full-time students, under-16s, and accompanying carers of the disabled.
The distinguished musician D’Arcy Trinkwon is one of the outstanding organists of his generation renowned for his artistic mastery and virtuoso fervour in the service of his art.
- Paean – Kenneth Leighton
- Gigue en Rondeau, from Soeur Monique, for organ – François Couperin, arranged by Guy Weitz
- Subdue us by Thy Goodness, from Cantata No. 22 – Johann Sebastian Bach, arranged by Harvey Grace
- A Stronghold Sure is our God, from Cantata No. 8 – Johann Sebastian Bach, arranged by Harvey Grace
- Organ Sonata No 7 in F minor Op 127 – Josef Gabriel Rheinberger
- Troisième Fantaisie Op 157 – Camille Saint-Saëns
- Triptyque Op 95 – Jean Langlais
- Intermezzo Op 80 No 10 – Max Reger
- III: Stella Maris, from Symphony No 1 – Guy Weitz
Tickets on the door £12 (or at a discount via Ticketweb)
St Andrew’s Church,
Doors open 6.45pm
Concert starts 7.30pm
How to book
- On-line or by phone at an advance discount via www.ticketweb.uk / 08444 77 1000. Audience members should bring email confirmation/I.D. to the event.
- In person: on the door at each event from 6.45pm (full price cash/cheque).
- For all concerts admission is free to under-16s and full-time students (subject to availability). I.D. will be requested. Tickets are not required.
- An individual great value season ticket gaining entry to all concerts costs just £55 and can be purchased directly from Thames Concerts moc.strecnocsemahtnull@ofni.
- St Andrew’s Church is wheelchair accessible and accompanying carers are admitted free (carer tickets not required).
10% off on your concert day at the following local establishments:
(Show your email/programme to staff)