The series starts with music by Beethoven, Panufnik, and Schubert’s evergreen quartet Death and the Maiden.
Beethoven: String Quartet Op. 18 No. 1
Panufnik: String Quartet No.3 Wycinanki
Schubert: Quartet in D minor ‘Death and the Maiden’ D.810
Tickets on the door £14 (or at a discount via Ticketweb).
St Andrew’s Church,
Doors open 6.45pm
Concert starts 7.30pm
How to book
- On-line or by phone at a 10% discount via www.ticketweb.uk / 08444 771 000. Audience members should bring email confirmation/I.D. to the event.
- In person: on the door at each event from 6.45pm (full price cash/cheque).
- For all concerts admission is free to under-16s and full-time students (subject to availability). I.D. will be requested. Tickets are not required.
- An individual great value season ticket gaining entry to all concerts costs just £55 and can be purchased directly from Thames Concerts email@example.com
- St Andrew’s Church is wheelchair accessible and accompanying carers are admitted free (carer tickets not required).
- It is not necessary to book tickets for the Farmers’ Market Day morning coffee concerts but voluntary donations are gratefully accepted.
10% off on your concert day at the following local establishments:
(Show your email/programme to staff)