A sublime programme of music including music by Scarlatti, Ravel, Debussy, Prokofiev and Bernstein.
- Prelude in C, ‘Harp’ Op 12 No 7 – Sergey Prokofiev
- Two preludes – Domenico Scarlatti, arranged by Oliver Wass
- Danse espagnole No 1, from La vida breve – Manuel de Falla
- Round the Clock Suite – Pearl Chertok
- Prelude – Maurice Ravel
- A la maniere de Chabrier – Maurice Ravel
- Jeux d’eau – Maurice Ravel
- Clair de lune, from Suite bergamasque – Claude Debussy
- Excerpts, from Romeo and Juliet – Sergey Prokofiev, arranged by Oliver Wass
- 3 Anniversaries – Leonard Bernstein
- Variations on the Carnival of Venice, for harp – Wilhelm Posse
Tickets on the door £14 (or at a discount via Ticketweb)
St Andrew’s Church,
Doors open 6.45pm
Concert starts 7.30pm
How to book
- On-line or by phone at an advance discount via www.ticketweb.uk / 08444 77 1000. Audience members should bring email confirmation/I.D. to the event.
- In person: on the door at each event from 6.45pm (full price cash/cheque).
- For all concerts admission is free to under-16s and full-time students (subject to availability). I.D. will be requested. Tickets are not required.
- An individual great value season ticket gaining entry to all concerts costs just £55 and can be purchased directly from Thames Concerts moc.strecnocsemahtnull@ofni.
- St Andrew’s Church is wheelchair accessible and accompanying carers are admitted free (carer tickets not required).
- It is not necessary to book tickets for the Farmers’ Market Day morning coffee concerts but voluntary donations are gratefully accepted.
10% off on your concert day at the following local establishments:
(Show your email/programme to staff)