Thames Concerts’ 2020/21 Series welcomes Joanne Lunn (soprano), Robin Blaze (counter-tenor) and Ben Costello (piano).
Lieder, English art songs, and atmospheric scenes from Handel’s Theodora, Jephtha and Judas Maccabaeus.
Thames Concerts is one of London’s premiere recital series (established in the 1960s). Despite ongoing challenges to the whole music industry relating to the Covid-19 situation, we are proud that our concerts will continue to take place in a safe, regulated environment, the home of the series, St Andrew’s Church, Surbiton.
Admission £15 on the door (or at an advance discount via Ticketweb). Admission free (no ticket required) to full-time students, under-16s, and accompanying carers of the disabled.
St Andrew’s Church,
Doors open 6.45pm
Concert starts 7.30pm
How to book
- On-line at an advance discount via www.ticketweb.uk
Audience members should bring email confirmation/I.D. to the event.
- In person: on the door at each event from 6.45pm (full price cash/cheque/card).
- For all concerts admission is free to under-16s and full-time students (subject to availability). I.D. will be requested. Tickets are not required.
- An individual great value season ticket gaining entry to all concerts costs just £60 and can be purchased directly from Thames Concerts moc.strecnocsemahtnull@ofni.
- St Andrew’s Church is wheelchair accessible and accompanying carers are admitted free (carer tickets not required).
- It is not necessary to book tickets for the Farmers’ Market Day morning coffee concerts, but voluntary donations are gratefully accepted.
10% off on your concert day at the following local establishments:
(Show your email/programme to staff)