This distinguished performer plays music by Bach, Reger, Duruflé, and Widor’s superb Symphonie Gothique, on the Church’s fine Hunter organ.
Admission £12 on the door (or at an advance discount via Ticketweb).
BUY NOW (TICKETWEB)
St Andrew’s Church,
Doors open 6.45pm
Concert starts 7.30pm
At the time of writing St Andrew’s Church is closed for important structural work. It is hoped that this will be completed before the series starts, but if not, concerts will take place at the nearby St Mark’s Church, Surbiton (KT6 4LS). Updates will be found online.
How to book
- On-line or by phone at an advance discount via www.ticketweb.uk / 08444 77 1000. Audience members should bring email confirmation/identification to the event.
- In person: on the door at each event from 6.45pm (full price cash/cheque/card).
- For all concerts admission is free to under-16s and full-time students (subject to availability). Identification will be requested but tickets are not required.
- An individual great value season ticket gaining entry to all concerts costs just £60 and can be purchased directly from Thames Concerts moc.strecnocsemahtnull@ofni.
- St Andrew’s Church is wheelchair accessible and accompanying carers are admitted free (carer tickets not required).
- It is not necessary to book tickets for the Farmers’ Market Day morning coffee concerts, but voluntary donations are gratefully accepted.
- Latecomers are only admitted during a suitable pause in the performances. Programmes may be subject to change at short notice. Thames Concerts reserves the right to refuse admission. Evening concerts are not suitable for children under the age of 6.
10% off on your concert day at the following local establishments:
(Show your email/programme to staff)