Thames Concerts’ 2020/21 Series welcomes Cantabile (The London Quartet): William Purefoy (counter-tenor), Christopher O’Gorman and Mark Fleming (tenors), and bass Michael Steffan. Thames Concerts is one of London’s premiere recital series (established in the 1960s). Despite ongoing challenges to the whole music industry relating to the Covid-19 situation, we are proud that our concerts will continue to take place in a safe, regulated environment, the home of the series, St Andrew’s Church, Surbiton. Admission £14 on the door (or at an advance discount via Ticketweb). Admission free (no ticket required) to full-time students, under-16s, and accompanying carers of the disabled.
Cantabile (The London Quartet) the internationally-renowned male voice quartet presents a seasonal ride through a variety of music eras and styles ranging from classical to pop, jazz and musical theatre. Joined by one of their regular pianists, Thames Concerts’ Artistic Director Benjamin Costello, with bassist Mike Pratt.
Tickets on the door £14 (or at a discount via Ticketweb)
St Andrew’s Church,
Doors open 6.45pm
Concert starts 7.30pm
How to book
- On-line or by phone at an advance discount via www.ticketweb.uk / 08444 77 1000. Audience members should bring email confirmation/I.D. to the event.
- In person: on the door at each event from 6.45pm (full price cash/cheque).
- For all concerts admission is free to under-16s and full-time students (subject to availability). I.D. will be requested. Tickets are not required.
- An individual great value season ticket gaining entry to all concerts costs just £55 and can be purchased directly from Thames Concerts moc.strecnocsemahtnull@ofni.
- St Andrew’s Church is wheelchair accessible and accompanying carers are admitted free (carer tickets not required).
10% off on your concert day at the following local establishments:
(Show your email/programme to staff)