Kaija Lukas (violin), Tetsuumi Nagata (viola), Pei-jee Ng (cello)
Unfortunately Emmanuella Reiter is indisposed because of illness, so she will be replaced by Tetsuumi Nagata – the programme remains unaffected.
In this first concert of the series, the young Lejeune String Trio present a sublime evening of music by Mozart, Schubert, Beethoven and Dohnányi. All three performers are respected soloists in their own right, playing with the major London orchestras and elsewhere.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – Divertimento for String Trio in E flat K. 563
Franz Schubert – Allegro, from String Trio in B flat D. 471
Ludwig van Beethoven – String Trio No 3 in C minor Op. 9
Erno Dohnányi – Serenade in C for String Trio Op. 10
Tickets on the door £14 (or at a discount via Ticketweb)
The trio will also be leading a workshop for young student string players later in the series on Sunday 30th October at the CornerHOUSE (information about this may be viewed at www.thech.org).
How to book
- On-line or by phone at a 10% discount via www.ticketweb.co.uk / 08444 771 000. Audience members should bring email confirmation/I.D. to the event.
- In person: on the door at each event from 6.45pm (full price cash/cheque).
- For all concerts admission is free to under-16s and full-time students (subject to availability). I.D. will be requested. Tickets are not required.
- An individual great value season ticket gaining entry to all concerts costs just £60 and can be purchased directly from Thames Concerts firstname.lastname@example.org.
- St Andrew’s Church is wheelchair accessible and accompanying carers are admitted free (carer tickets not required).