Julian Vickers and Daniel Bovey, this multiple-award-winning duo, present a rich tapestry of music from France and Spain.
Jean Phillipe Rameau: Pièces de Clavecin (arr. Vickers/Bovey)
• Le Rappel des Oiseaux
• Musette en Rondeau
• Les Cyclopes
Stephen Dodgson: Riversong
Joaquín Rodrigo: Fandango from Tres Piezas Espanolas (solo, DB)
Isaac Albéniz: Cadiz and Aragon from Suite Espanola
Maurice Ravel: Alborada del Gracioso (arr. Steve Goss)
Astor Piazzolla: Primavera Porteña from Estaciones Porteñas (solo, JV)
Manuel de Falla: Spanish Dance No.1 from La Vida Breve
Joaquin Rodrigo: Tonadilla
Joaquín Nin-Culmell: Tonadas
Tickets on the door £12 (or at a discount via Ticketweb)
BUY NOW (TICKETWEB)
St Andrew’s Church,
Doors open 6.45pm
Concert starts 7.30pm
How to book
- On-line or by phone at a 10% discount via www.ticketweb.uk / 08444 771 000. Audience members should bring email confirmation/I.D. to the event.
- In person: on the door at each event from 6.45pm (full price cash/cheque).
- For all concerts admission is free to under-16s and full-time students (subject to availability). I.D. will be requested. Tickets are not required.
- An individual great value season ticket gaining entry to all concerts costs just £55 and can be purchased directly from Thames Concerts moc.strecnocsemahtnull@ofni
- St Andrew’s Church is wheelchair accessible and accompanying carers are admitted free (carer tickets not required).
- It is not necessary to book tickets for the Farmers’ Market Day morning coffee concerts but voluntary donations are gratefully accepted.
10% off on your concert day at the following local establishments:
(Show your email/programme to staff)