This outstanding young pianist makes a welcome return to the series, playing Schubert, Schumann and Chopin. Thames Concerts is grateful to Kawai Pianos for their kind support of this concert.
F. Schubert: Four Impromptus, D. 899
- Impromptu No. 1 in Ab, Op. 29
- Impromptu No. 2 in F#, Op. 36
- Impromptu No. 3 in Gb, Op. 51
- Fantaisie-Impromptu in C# minor, Op. 66
R. Schumann: Fantasiestücke, Op. 12
F. Chopin: Scherzo No. 4 in E, Op. 54
Tickets on the door £12 (or at a discount via Ticketweb)
St Andrew’s Church,
Doors open 6.45pm
Concert starts 7.30pm
How to book
- On-line or by phone at a 10% discount via www.ticketweb.uk / 08444 771 000. Audience members should bring email confirmation/I.D. to the event.
- In person: on the door at each event from 6.45pm (full price cash/cheque).
- For all concerts admission is free to under-16s and full-time students (subject to availability). I.D. will be requested. Tickets are not required.
- An individual great value season ticket gaining entry to all concerts costs just £55 and can be purchased directly from Thames Concerts email@example.com
- St Andrew’s Church is wheelchair accessible and accompanying carers are admitted free (carer tickets not required).
- It is not necessary to book tickets for the Farmers’ Market Day morning coffee concerts but voluntary donations are gratefully accepted.
10% off on your concert day at the following local establishments:
(Show your email/programme to staff)