The outstanding Hunter organ at St Andrew’s is put through its paces in an exciting programme of music by Bach, Mozart, Widor (5th Symphony) and others.
J.S. Bach: Toccata in F (BWV 540i)
W.A. Mozart: Three pieces from the Londoner Skizzenbuch
W.A Mozart: Fantasia in F minor/major (K594)
F. Liszt: Resignazione
C. Saint-Saens: Prelude & Fugue in B Major
H. Grace: Resurgam (Fantasy-Prelude)
J.S Bach, arr. Liszt: Introduction to Cantata 21
C.M Widor: Symphonie V (complete)
Tickets on the door £10 (or at a discount via Ticketweb)
Daniel will be leading a workshop for young student organists at St Andrew’s Church on Sunday 20th January.
St Andrew’s Church,
Doors open 6.45pm
Concert starts 7.30pm
How to book
- On-line or by phone at a 10% discount via www.ticketweb.uk / 08444 771 000. Audience members should bring email confirmation/I.D. to the event.
- In person: on the door at each event from 6.45pm (full price cash/cheque).
- For all concerts admission is free to under-16s and full-time students (subject to availability). I.D. will be requested. Tickets are not required.
- An individual great value season ticket gaining entry to all concerts costs just £55 and can be purchased directly from Thames Concerts moc.strecnocsemahtnull@ofni
- St Andrew’s Church is wheelchair accessible and accompanying carers are admitted free (carer tickets not required).
- It is not necessary to book tickets for the Farmers’ Market Day morning coffee concerts but voluntary donations are gratefully accepted.
10% off on your concert day at the following local establishments:
(Show your email/programme to staff)