Friends, Patrons and Local Businesses
The Friends, Patrons and Corporate Sponsors of Thames Concerts support Thames Concerts and provide a forum for concert-goers and musicians interested in our activities. Becoming a Friend, Patron or Corporate Sponsor is the best way to keep up with Thames Concerts’ news and events and receive privileges described below. This support is vital in enabling us to continue bringing world-class performers to the Borough. Becoming a Friend costs just £50 per year (£80 a year for joint membership at a single address) and offers the following privileges:
- Two complimentary concert tickets
- Thames Concerts’ Newsletters
- Advance notice of concert dates and performers
- Invitation to any annual series launch
- Opportunity to attend concert rehearsals (free of charge)
- Opportunity to observe masterclasses (free of charge)
- Opportunity to observe Thames Concerts/CornerHouse workshops (free of charge)
- Opportunity to have reserved seating at concerts
- Your name listed in programmes (unless anonymity preferred)
Those who wish to make a larger donation are very welcome. An annual donation of £100 or more will recognise you as a Patron.
Thames Concerts is proud to be forging strong links with the business community in Surbiton and the wider Borough, and is able to offer generous, tailored sponsorship packages to businesses that wish to support the series.
For more information please email moc.strecnocsemahtnull@ofni