This distinguished trio closes the series.
Robert Schumann – Fantastiestücke Op. 88
Felix Mendelssohn – Piano Trio in C minor Op. 66
Frank Bridge – Piano Miniatures (selections)
Maurice Ravel – Piano Trio (1914)
7:30 PM – 9:30 PM (Doors 6:45 PM)
St Andrew’s Church, Maple Road, Surbiton KT6 4DS
Tickets on the door £15 (age 6+) or at a discount via Ticketweb
Members of the trio will be leading a chamber music workshop for young players at the CornerHouse, Surbiton, on Sunday 18th February. More details may be viewed at www.thech.org
“His playing is virtually flawless in its technical ease, scintillating articulateness and purity of tone.” – Gramophone, on Jack Liebeck
“His tone is sweet and effortlessly expressive, his lyrical spans marked by many a tastefully judged portamento.” – Strad Magazine, on Jack Liebeck
“Walton has this gift of making us listen to, to participate in almost, his every phrase” – International Record Review, on Jamie Walton
“Jamie Walton very much follows his own star. His expression is clean and uncluttered, his musicianship unusually selfless.” – The Times
“A profoundly gifted artist….” – Gramphone, on Katya Apekisheva
“Astute colours and brilliant technique…” – The Times, on Katya Apekisheva
How to book
- On-line or by phone at a 10% discount via www.ticketweb.co.uk / 08444 771 000. Audience members should bring email confirmation/I.D. to the event.
- In person: on the door at each event from 6.45pm (full price cash/cheque).
- For all concerts admission is free to under-16s and full-time students (subject to availability). I.D. will be requested. Tickets are not required.
- An individual great value season ticket gaining entry to all concerts costs just £55 and can be purchased directly from Thames Concerts email@example.com
- St Andrew’s Church is wheelchair accessible and accompanying carers are admitted free (carer tickets not required).
- It is not necessary to book tickets for the Farmers’ Market Day morning coffee concerts but voluntary donations are gratefully accepted.